11. Add the soaked chickpeas, salt and water (till it covers the chickpeas) to a cooker
22. Pressure cook it
33. Dry roast sesame seeds, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, and red chillis all separately and let them cool
44. Grind them to fine powder.
55. In a pan, heat oil. Add urad dal, mustard seeds, red chilli, asafoetida powder and curry leaves. Mix well
66. Add the cooked channa, masala powder and fresh grated coconut and mix well. check for salt.
77. Turn of when you smell the aroma of masala and coconut. Serve, eat and enjoy.