Manager – Key Account (Sales)
Eastern Group is hiring Manager – Key Account (Sales)
- Strong account management skills with customer focus
- Experience in Business Development, orientation towards supply chain or strategy would be a plus
- Excellent Verbal and written communication.
- Problem solving mindset for ambiguous business challenges
- Should be a team player, working alongside people from all walks of life , Should be able to lead and mentor the team
- Deep understanding of and passion for Retail and B2B required.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business – by the numbers- . Must be metrics-driven.
- Institutional & Retail Store Sales : Owning and managing the whole P&L by keeping a close eye on Cost of Acquisition and activation goals
- Achieve targeted territorial growth at a rate and margin consistent with the company’s business plan
- Budgets for the season, monthly calenderization and Tracking of daily/weekly/monthly sales Vs budgets.
- Front lining the business development efforts by building pipeline, Maintaining and mining existing customer relationships and cross-referrals.
- Work on the pricing with commercials team, negotiate and close deals with potential partners
- Work closely with product and design teams in understanding supply chain capabilities in B2C, B2B, warehousing etc
Eastern Corporate Tower, 560043, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
February 4, 2019
March 4, 2019