Manager – Customer Engagement & Support
Eastern Group is Hiring Manager – Customer Engagement & Support
- Design customer service processes that scale at every point in the customer lifecycle including sales, onboarding and retention.
- Manage a team of Associates focused on customer engagement, sales & support.
- Build & manage workflow processes to improve efficiency and service delivery.
- Set up escalation matrices and engagement guidelines for the team
- Build quality audits to ensure a great user experience across all customer touch-points.
- Conduct RCA of customer issues and collaborate with operations and supply teams to solve for these at source
- Be the voice of the customer in the leadership team working closely with product, marketing and engineering teams to implement insights and product improvements to continuously improve customer experience.
- Use data to inform all layers of our operating processes and strategic direction- such as the timing of customer touch points and how we ensure consistent customer outcomes
- Manage Email queues from the CRM and track activities in a timely and accurate manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Obsessed with customer experience and genuinely empathize with them
- Good negotiation skills.
- Flair for analysis and creating insightful reports.
- Demonstrable expertise in defining SLAs and building processes to ensure adherence.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills and can handle multiple tasks with ease.
Eastern Group, 560043, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
February 4, 2019