Assistant Manager (Product)
Eastern Group is hiring Assistant Manager (Product)
- Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtain product market share by working with sales team to develop product sales strategies.
- Assess product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Training Sales and other business stake holder w.r.t Product.
- Strong Product management skills with customer focus.
- Should be capable of cross functional tasks.
- Experience in Business Development, orientation towards supply chain or strategy would be a plus
- Excellent Verbal and written communication.
- Problem solving mindset for ambiguous business challenges
- Should be a team player, working alongside people from all walks of life , Should be able to lead and mentor the team
- Deep understanding of and passion for Retail,Ecom and B2B
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business – by the numbers- . Must be metrics-driven.
- IT tools such as MS office is must.
Eastern Condiments Pvt Ltd, 560043, Bengaluru, Karnataka
February 4, 2019
March 4, 2019