Assistant Manager – Content
Eastern Group is hiring Assistant Manager – Content.
- Build and manage a rich content cum social media calendar that attracts a qualified audience to increase the visibility & emerge as thought leader. (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, social media etc.).
- Work on content distribution cum refurbishing plan so as to ensure that every piece of content is reaching the right audience in the format best enjoyed by them.
- Responsible for researching, trend jacking, creating, editing, updating & managing all formats of content.
- Co create newsletters, product update emailers, social media posts, blogs, infographics, PR related articles, video themes & campaigns to drive leads, subscribers & increase awareness.
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders – Designers, Technical SEO, product team, sales team & agencies.
- Content marketing experience, specifically in developing editorial calendars, inbound marketing.
- Exceptional English language skills. Communicates clearly and effectively (both verbal and written). Zero-tolerance approach to grammatical errors, poor writing, and plagiarism.
- Knowledge about the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Ability to plan and create content relevant to a specific audience with a strong focus on SEO.
- Communicates timely and responsively. Seeks feedback and provides feedback. Encourages open discussion and dialogue
Eastern Group, 560043, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
February 4, 2019