Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing
Eastern Group is looking for Assistant Manager in Digital Marketing
- Develop digital strategies and implement actions to generate qualified sales leads and online traffic in line with approved briefs.
- Oversee social media strategy/activity and implementation of the same.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion rates of digital platforms and propose/recommend new methods/tools/technologies.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website. Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Develop and oversee the development of processes to track, analyze, report and improve: Lead generation and conversion rates; Customer and digital research, market and competitor data; Campaign effectiveness.
- Experience in SEO, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- E-commerce marketing and programmatic an advantage
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics & others).
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram ads, Google shopping with a history of excellent performance and building E-commerce sales campaigns.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, analytics, trends, strategy, and best practice.
- Result oriented ensures operational excellence in areas of responsibility and delivers the best results. Takes active ownership of problems and provides timely and result from focused solutions. Remains outcome-driven.
Eastern Group, 560043, Bengaluru, Karnataka
February 4, 2019
March 4, 2019
Offer ended on March 4, 2019