Eastern Condiments Pvt Ltd is hiring Oracle Applications Technical Lead for Cochin Location
Designation : Oracle Application Technical Lead/Asst. Manager
Location : Cochin
Experience : 3+ years
Department : IT
Major Roles and Responsibilities
Oracle E-business suit Technical Implementation
• Developing multiple custom Oracle/XML reports in Finance, SCM, OPM, HRMS modules.
• Involving in various Conversions to load the standard tables by creating staging tables and performing validations and finally loading them in to base tables using APIs
• Involving in design, development and testing of new and existing Interfaces data migration using PL/SQL programs. All the interfaces were registered and run through the concurrent manager.
• Converting the client requirements into deliverables.
• Involvement in Application Object Library (AOL) activities.
• Involvement in preparation of Technical Design Documents from Functional Design Documents.
• Preparing Executable, Concurrent program and Request set
• Handling Package, stored procedures and Oracle (PL/SQL including Triggers and Functions).
• Working with customization of Xml Publisher Reports.
• Responsible for production related code migration and deployment using FNDLOAD utility
Oracle E- business suit technical Support for production
• Involving in the Functional support of Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV) modules in production.
• Involving bug fixing and trouble shooting of Oracle/XML reports in Finance, SCM, OPM, HRMS modules in live instance.
• Involved Webadi activities for uploading data in to database
GPRS application integration technical support
• Data analysis, issue troubleshooting for oracle to GPRS palmtech device integration.
Mobile Apps Integration Implementation and support
• Handling Bug fixing and change requests from users for mobile app integration
Oracle Internet Expenses technical and functional support
• Direct customer interaction during bug fixes and change request.
- Any Graduates
- Should be an Individual Contributor and a Team Player
- Good written and speaking skill
- Preferably from Kerala.